Add text to top of slide before conversion

I am evaluating Aspose.Slides for use in a process that my company uses to convert client submitted documents in various formats to TIFF files, one TIFF per document page. Part of this process adds a time stamp to the top left of each page. How do I do that with Aspose.Slides? I’ve been playing around with it but have been unable to achieve the results we require, which is black text on a white background, with the text left justified and without a border around the text box.

The only code I’ve been able to find to accomplish this relates to old versions of the software and features properties and/or functions that are no longer available.

Hi Mike,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample with us for further investigation so that we can help you out to achieve your requirements.

Best Regards,

Thanks, but I was just about to post that I had figured out another way to do this, by adding text to a bitmap, as follows:

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 9.5px Consolas} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 9.5px Consolas; min-height: 11.0px} span.s1 {color: #33a2bd} span.s2 {color: #0433ff} span.s3 {color: #b4261a}

Bitmap image = new Bitmap(w, h, PixelFormat.Format24bppRgb);

Graphics g = Graphics.FromImage(image);

presentation.Slides[iPage].RenderToGraphics(true, g);

RectangleF rectf = new RectangleF(2, 2, w - 2, 12);

g.DrawString(timeStamp, new System.Drawing.Font("Arial", 8), Brushes.Black, rectf);

This isn't all of the code but I think it's enough to see what I am doing as each page of the PowerPoint file is processed.

I have another problem that I may post a question about. It's a different subject so I won't append it here.

Hi Mike,

I am very glad to know that you have fixed your problem on your own. You are very welcome to share any query related to Aspose.Slides.

Best Regards,