Adding a row of bullets by MailMerge

Hello,

I have a MS-Word template from which i wish to create more documents. Things were working as expected when I came across my bulleted section-

I am asked to display a row of bullets for a collection of items- say fruits, the output should be

*Apple *Orange *Peach *Banana

*Plum *Strawberry

The number of items in the collection could be anything. Currently my template document has one bullet placed between TableStart and TableEnd sections.

Any ideas if this is achievable?

Hi Apresh,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your template document
  • Source code without compilation errors to reproduce the issue on our end
  • Aspose.Words generated output which shows the undesired behavior
  • Your expected document which shows the correct output. Please create this document using Microsoft Word application.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,