Adding buttons

I’m using Aspose.Cells to convert an excel file into xml. Then using the Aspose.pdf, I’m sending the pdf file to the browser using,

pdf.Save(“Sample.pdf”, Aspose.Pdf.SaveType.OpenInBrowser, Response );

I would like to add a few buttons along with the response. How can I do that?

Thanks.

Hello Jeyanthi,
Aspose.Pdf offers the capability to add PdfForm fields while generating Pdf files, but I am afraid you cannot add these controls during Cell2Pdf conversion. As a workaround, you can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit which is used to manipulate existing pdf files. Once the Pdf files is generated, you can use FormEditor to add form fields over existing Pdf file, but I am afraid it lacks the capability to display the Pdf file in browser.

We apologize for your inconvenience. For information on creating Pdf form fields using Aspose.Pdf.Kit, please visit [How to Create and Decorate Form Fields With API?](http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net-and-java/how-to-create-and-decorate-form-fields-with-api.html)

Hi,

I think Nayyer has misunderstood your question. I am afraid adding button along with response is not supported. You can try adding a link to display the PDF like our demos.