Adding Chart to a PowerPoint Presentation without Making a Workbook in Python

Hi,

I’m new to Apose.Slides and figuring out how to add charts to slides. I’m trying to create an area chart and currently have the data for the chart stored in a dataframe as well as in arrays for each column. I would ideally like to add the chart data directly from either the dataframe or arrays, however, I’m only seeing examples for adding chart data from a workbook. Is the data required to be held in a workbook in order for it to be used in a chart?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

@AQU89,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the question and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@AQU89,
For charts in PowerPoint documents, the data sources are internal or external workbooks. When you create a new chart, it usually already contains an internal workbook. You just need to fill it with your data. Please let us know if you have any difficulty with this.

@andrey.potapov Is there any documentation detailing how to fill in a workbook with data ? I see lots of examples for accessing data from a workbook, but none for actually filling it in. Thanks again for the help

@AQU89,
The above documentation contains relevant information and examples showing how to populate workbook data. You can try these examples and change them. If you still have questions, please let us know what exactly you failed to do.