Adding charts to Word- pdf and html pages

Hi

Since Aspose.Reporting has been discontinued, we feel uncomfortable to continue using it, as it might cause compatibility issues later on.

Could you please let me know what is the new Aspose methodology for adding charts to these format types?

A preferable solution would be to imbed the charts of Aspose.Cells in these documents. Unfortunately, the images generated by Aspose.Cells is of very poor quality, so that is not an option.

I’ve been searching the Aspose site, but could not find a clear answer to this question as of yet.

Regards

Hi Hanno,
Thanks for your request. No, unfortunately, the nearest versions of Aspose.Words will not allow embedding Excel charts into MS Word documents.
In one of future versions we plan to implement rendering of existing OOXML charts upon converting documents to PDF, XPS, SWF and Image.
Creating such charts from scratch is a completely different issue. We will consider adding such feature in one of future version. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards,

Alexey,
I am trying to convert a Word document that contains a chart, into PDF. Is there a way to do this? I am using Aspose.Words. 10.7 and Aspose.PDF 6.4.2. Using the code below, my PDF does not contain the chart from the source Word document. I have attached the source document and the resulting PDF

Aspose.Words.License wl = new License();
wl.SetLicense(Server.MapPath(".") + \\Aspose.Custom.lic.xml);
MemoryStream msDoc = new MemoryStream();
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document("d:/www/MyApp/Chart.docx");
// Aspose.Words.Saving.OoxmlSaveOptions so = new Aspose.Words.Saving.OoxmlSaveOptions();
// so.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Docx;
// doc.Save(Response, "Chart.docx", ContentDisposition.Attachment, so);
// Response.End();
doc.Save(msDoc, SaveFormat.Pdf);
Response.ClearContent();
Response.BufferOutput = true;
Response.Expires = 0;
Response.ExpiresAbsolute = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-1);
Response.AddHeader("Content-Type", "application/pdf");
Response.AddHeader("Content-disposition", "Attachment;filename=Chart.pdf");
Response.AddHeader("Pragma", "No-Cache");
Response.BinaryWrite(msDoc.ToArray());

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support OOXML Diagrams and Charts during rendering/converting to PDF. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(14)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4617) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(42)