Adding custom document property in odp file format

I’m unable to add custom properties to odp file format using Aspose.Slides .NET dll.
Following is the code snippet for the same

Aspose.Slides.Presentation odpSlides = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(fileName, new Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions(Aspose.Slides.LoadFormat.Odp));

// Code to add custom properties
odpSlides.DocumentProperties[“Custom_Id”] = 12;
odpSlides.DocumentProperties[“Custom_Name”] = “AsposeCustomProperty”;
odpSlides.DocumentProperties[“Custom_Count”] = 124;

_odpSlides.Save(fileName + "OUT.odp", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Odp);

Also, I’m unable to read the already present custom properties in odp file format.

@AbhishekMauryaSeclore,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source and generated presentation files. Please also try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.6 on your end first and in case the issue is reproduced, please provide requested information.

Sample Files.zip (2.0 MB)

@mudassir.fayyaz,

I am using the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.6 version. I have attached the sample source and generated files here.

Sample1.odp already contains a custom property and trying to add 4 more custom properties using Aspose.Slides API (the code is already shared for the same)
The properties which I’m trying to add are: “SampleProperty1” - “SampleValue1” and three more.

Please let me know if you need more information.

@AbhishekMauryaSeclore,

I have worked with source files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40282 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

@Adnan.Ahmad,

Any update on this?

@AbhishekMaurya,

I have observed your comments and regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. I like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40282) have been fixed in this update.