Adding diffusion to shadow

Hello,

is there any possibility to add diffusion to a shadow of a shape?

Hello,

Will you attach a sample ppt file, I will look into if such a feature is available or not?

Thank you,

I've created a simple PPT-File. The file ist created with PowerPoint 2007 and I'm not sure, if this is just a feature of this version (no older version available at the moment)

Br

Robert

Dear Robert,

Do you want to blur the shadow? This feature is not available in earlier versions of PowerPoint as well as in Aspose.Slides. But you can make the shadow color transparent.

We will see, if we could add this feature in future.

Thank you,

I was not sure how the feature is calles in english versions. Making the shadow color transparent is not the same effect. But so I have to live with the normal shadow.

Thank you again.

Is it what you needed? Please see the attachment.

Oh. Nice… That would be what I need.
Is this generated with Aspose? Do I need a new version for this?

Br
Robert

No, I just want to verify your requirement. I have added it as a new feature request so that technical team could implement it in future releases. But as a workaround, you can try adding such a shape from existing ppt file to target ppt file using shape serialization.

Please see this link.

Thank you for the workaround. The idea sounds good. I will try this as soon as possible.

Br
Robert

Is this supported by the Pptx namespace? If not, do you have any plans to support it? —do you have an expected release date?

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you need this feature for ppt or pptx?

I need it in Ppt, but I was wondering if it’s supported in Pptx just in case we found some reason to change.

Hi,

This issue has been added to the future plans with issue id 11232 and you will be informed as soon as it is resolved.