Adding Fields in a Document

Test.PNG (39.6 KB)

Hi, Hope you are doing good. i need some information . Can you please let me know if there is any option to add the fields like how it is shown in the attached image using aspose or any of your products ?

@nites67

Thank you for contacting support.

Please visit Add, Delete and Modify Form Field for your kind reference.

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Hi, Thanks for the update. Can you please let me know if this feature is similar to what we have on MSWord in windows ?

I am using group docs signature with a valid license but i need to drag and drop the form fields on the document before sending it to the recipient to sign it.

@nites67

Would you please share sample file created using MS Word along with some screenshots and expected output file to elaborate your complete requirements so that we may proceed and assist you accordingly.

Hi, Thanks for the update. I wanted to know if you have any sample UI application using aspose so that I can add the fields like Date, Name etc. after uploading documents ?

@nites67

We are afraid that Aspose does not offer user interface to work with the APIs. However, GroupDocs is our sister company which offers GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET. You may have an overview of the product and its Documentation for your kind reference. For further information, you may create a topic over GroupDocs forums.