Adding header and footer on each page of word doc

Hi,
I am generating the word doc using Aspose from html text. Now I need to have the header and footer with some images center aligned horizontally on each page. How can I integrate the images on each page?
Please suggest for this.
Thanks in Advance!

Hello

Thanks for your request. Actually, HTML does not support header/footer natively. To support these features MS Word adds some custom tags and CSS attributes, like:

@page Section1
{
    size: 14.0in 8.5in ;
    mso-page-orientation:landscape;
    margin:.2in 22.3pt .2in .35in;
    mso-header-margin:.2in;
    mso-footer-margin:.35in;
    mso-even-header: url("Mortgages.Charges.Register_files/header.htm") eh1;
    mso-header: url("Mortgages.Charges.Register_files/header.htm") h1;
    mso-even-footer: url("Mortgages.Charges.Register_files/header.htm") ef1;
    mso-footer: url("Mortgages.Charges.Register_files/header.htm") f1;
    mso-first-header: url("Mortgages.Charges.Register_files/header.htm") fh1;
    mso-first-footer: url("Mortgages.Charges.Register_files/header.htm") ff1;
    mso-paper-source:0;}

We will consider an ability to support this in Aspose.Words. I will notify you as soon as the issue is resolved.
May I ask you, why do you use HTML to generate your document? I think in your case you can try using DocumentBuilder. Please see the following link to learn how to work with document using DocumentBuilder:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/document-builder-overview/
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-headers-and-footers/

Best regards,

Hello, I would like to ask if this feature is allready supported in Aspose.Words? (as you mentioned you will consider such a support)
Thank you,
Ludek

Hi Ludek,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. This issue was more complex than we initially estimated. I have verified the status of WORDSNET-179 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you as soon as your issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,