Adding headers and footers to existing pdf

Hi,

Is it possible to add headers and footers to existing pdf?
I have yet to see an option to rearange the document to allow place for new headers and footers.
It is also related to another issue I’m researching as to inlarge font size and rotating the page in an existing pdf in order to make it more readable to people with impard eye sight

D’vir

Hi D’vir,

Thanks for your interest in our API’s.

Please visit the following link for required information on

It is also related to another issue I’m researching as to inlarge font size and rotating the page in an existing pdf in order to make it more readable to people with impard eye sight

You can accomplish this requirement in two ways i.e. Either increase the zoom factor for PDF file or change the size of each TextFragment inside PDF file. For related details, please visit

Hi,

You have not answered my question.
All of those show how to put it on top of the pdf without adjusting existing text which is the problem.
I want to add headers and footers that will fit in with the existing pdf and not hide existing context.

In regards to text font enlargnemt, I have tried the code you linked and the result was horrible. The text location didn’t change but the size did which caused overlapping text.

dvirP:
All of those show how to put it on top of the pdf without adjusting existing text which is the problem.
I want to add headers and footers that will fit in with the existing pdf and not hide existing context.

Hi D’vir,

I have tested the scenario and have observed that even setting BottomMargin value does not move page contents (so that header should not overwrite page contents). For the sake of correction, I have logged as investigation ticket in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38635.

dvirP:
In regards to text font enlargnemt, I have tried the code you linked and the result was horrible. The text location didn’t change but the size did which caused overlapping text.
I
have tested the scenario using one of my sample PDF files and have observed same issue. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-38633.

We
will investigate these issues in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””><o:p></o:p>

Hi Dvir,

In addition to above reply. You may try to resize the contents of the page and later add header footer. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task until above reported issues are resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Does the resize just shrinks\enlarges the content in the page or does it leave the content the same and refits it to a smaller\larger page area?

Hi Dvir,

Thanks for your feedback. ResizeContents method only scale the page by shrink/enlarge the contents of the page. It does not reset the page area.

Please feel free for any further assistance.

Best Regards,
In adding headers/footers to existing pdf,

How do I position an Image I'm adding to a a header (for example: TextFragment has position)?
If I put page number via TextFragment, how do I change page starting number and page counter?
Do I need to manually add the "not on first page"/"odd pages"/"even pages" functunality to adding headers and footers?

Hi Dvir,

As per my understanding, you need to position Image and TextFragment (showing page count information) inside Header/Footer area. If so is the case, then you may consider adding table object inside Header/Footer section. For further details, please visit

In order to reset page count information, please try using pageNumberStamp.StartingNumber property. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Any progress with issues?

Hi Dvir,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issues are still not resolved. As we have recently noticed these and these are pending for investigation due to other issues, already under investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Where do we stand with the problems?

Hi D’vir,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have been able to notice earlier reported issues, and until or
unless we have investigated and have figured out the actual reasons of these problems, we might not be able to share any timelines by which this problem will
be resolved.<o:p></o:p>

However,
as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of
these issues, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of
correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and
comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard

Hi,

any
progress in the aforementioned
issues?

Hi D’vir,

Both the issues reported earlier are still pending for review as the team is busy fixing previously reported issues. The team will surely consider fixing these issues as per their schedule.

Any progress?

Hi D’vir,

The issues reported earlier are still pending for review and I am afraid they are not yet resolved. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.