Adding horizontal scroll bar on the client side

I am using grid web v2.3.2.2003 with ExtJS Rich Javascript Client GUI package in a pane that can by dynamically resized by the user; kind of like one can do with the my.yahoo and many other portals. As the pane containing the grid is resized, I’d like to dynamically show/hide horizontal scroll bar on as needed basis, so that the users can access right hand columns in the grid even if the pane is sized smaller than the fully expanded width of the grid. Is there any client side based way to do so? I am trying to avoid a postback for resizing the panes…

Hi,

Thanks for providing us details.

I have logged it into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-20602. We will look into it and get back to you soon if we have some solution/option for your requirement.

Thank you.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

We have enhanced the resizing behavior in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.2.2005 (attached). It will now show horizontal scroll bar automatically when you resize the control at client side.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20602) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan