Adding HTML with font-family inconsistent behavior

Using Aspose.Words DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml and Aspose.Slides Paragraph.AddFromHtml has inconsistent behavior taking over the CSS font-family.

Example HTML:

<span style="font-family: &quot;poppins&quot; , &quot;abc&quot;">Hello World</span>

In Aspose.Words the font will be the last value of the CSS font-family values (e.g. "abc" in example below).
In Aspose.Slides the font will be all values of the CSS font-family (e.g. "poppins, abc" in the example below).

I would expect that Aspose would only take the first CSS font-family value (e.g in the example below it would just take "poppins".

See code below for reproduction:

using Aspose.Slides;
using Aspose.Words;
using System.Diagnostics;

var document = new Document();
var builder = new DocumentBuilder(document);
builder.InsertHtml("<span style=\"font-family: &quot;poppins&quot; , &quot;abc&quot;\">Hello World</span>");
document.Save("test.docx", SaveFormat.Docx);

using (var presentation = new Presentation())
{
    var text = presentation.Slides[0].Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 0, 0, 100, 100).AddTextFrame("test");
    text.Paragraphs.AddFromHtml("<span style=\"font-family: &quot;poppins&quot; , &quot;abc&quot;\">Hello World</span>");

presentation.Save("test.pptx", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

// Font will be poppins, abc (=> all values)
Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo { FileName = "test.pptx", UseShellExecute = true });

// Font will be abc (=> last value)
Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo { FileName = "test.docx", UseShellExecute = true });

@kaiwachter
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-27488

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I will also move the topic into Aspose.Total category so my colleagues from Aspose.Slides team handle the question on their side.

@andrey.potapov Could you please take a look at this issue from Aspose.Slides side.

@kaiwachter,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I’ve reproduced the problem you described when adding the HTML text to a PowerPoint presentation.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44730

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.