Adding image to pdf problem

Hi there.

I am trying to add image to pdf file and get some interesting result. The image that covers to original pdf file is oriented by 90 degrees.
Here is the code:
Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileMend mend = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileMend(sourceStream, resultStream);
RetrieveInfo(sourceContent);

foreach (KeyValuePair<int, byte[]> kvp in layersContent)
mend.AddImage(new MemoryStream(kvp.Value), kvp.Key + 1, 0, 0, Width, Height);

mend.Close();
result = resultStream.ToArray();

The pdf file in attachments

Hi,

I’m looking into this issue at my end, however I need a little more input from your side before I move forward.

As I understand, the attached PDF is the input PDF file you’re using at your end. And when you try to add image (an image converting the whole page) on this PDF, the newly added image is rotated at 90 degrees. Also, the newly added image is not covering the whole page, even though I’m using the page’s width and height as measurement. Could you please share some further thoughts on this situation?

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
You are understand the situation right. What additional information do you need from my side?

Hi Victor,

Thank you very much for confirming my thoughts. I have logged this issue as PDFKITNET-25134 in our issue tracking system. Our team will investigate this issue in detail and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

is there any progress about this issue?
Thank you

Hi Victor,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved; however, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated via this forum thread as soon as the response is received.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Victor,

Our team has further looked into this issue and I would like to share with you that the fix for this issue will be available at the end of August 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25134) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.