Adding images to pdf's each page

How can I do it?
Thank you

Hello Victor,

Thanks for using our products.

Please visit the following link for required information on How to convert an Image to PDF

Images are paragraph level objects and are placed inside the paragraphs collection of Section. By default every section is displayed over new page. If you create a separate section for each image and place image inside it, every image will be displayed over new page. However, if you place all the images in a single section object, and more than one image cannot be placed over single page, then the next image will automatically be displayed over new page. I would also recommend you to visit the following link for more information on Working with Images

Please also check out the following link for information on How to Create a Hello World PDF document through API

In case I have not properly understood your requirements or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thanks for your reply.
Do you have some example of how can I go through pdf’s pages and add some image to current page?
All links that you gave me - something else I think.
Thank you

Hello Victor,

As per my understanding, you need to add images to the pages of existing PDF document. For that reason, please try using Aspose.Pdf.Kit which is used to manipulate/edit existing PDF documents. For more related information, please visit Adhere Image.

Also please check out the following link for more information on Adding Images and Text using PdfFileMend class

In case I have not properly understood your requirements or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply.
It was helpfull, now the problem solved.