Adding links

Hi,

I have a PDF document that I have created with Aspose.PDF that I need to be able to edit at a later date by adding links.

The problem is that I need to be able to attach the links to specific bits of text/paragraphs.

Is there any way that I can get the rectangle for some specific text/paragraph (each paragraph has an ID which I know)?

Alternatively, I can add the links when I create the PDF and just modify the links later, is there any way to edit or delete existing links?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

The current .NET version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit could not support the feature of searching specific text in a Pdf document, but the feature is on our roadmap, and I hope we could support it in this December.

We will inform you in this thread when searching text could be supported, and we will also investigate how to better support adding/editing links according to your requirement.

By the way, you mentioned the "paragraph ID" about which I don't know, could you elaborate it?

Thanks,

Thanks

About the paragraph ID, in the Aspose.Pdf tool, each paragraph object has an ID property that is a String and any item can then be retrieved by this ID.

I don't know if this ID is just used during the creation of the PDF, or whether it is retained in the PDF once created.