Adding List after given number of tabs or from middle of the page

Dear Team,

I have attached the pdf file. I have created customized resume. Under experience details, there is bulleted list added.
That list is child of table cells.
Since document is created using table, it is a bit difficult to edit.

1. Is there a way create list after given number of tabs of indentation. for ex: from middle of the page.
  2. Under Professional Details skill set is also under three columns of a table. Can we create a list without adding inside a table cells?
    Please refer the attachment.
    David_Helps_6.pdf (131.1 KB)

@ganesh.sv

Thanks for your inquiry. You cannot work with PDF file using Aspose.Words. Could you please share your input and expected output documents here for our reference? We will then provide you more information about your query.

I was not able to upload the doc file. So, uploaded the pdf.
PDF is for reference about position of the lists.

@ganesh.sv

Thanks for your inquiry. You can modify the Word document using Aspose.Words. Please ZIP and attach your input and expected output documents.

Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

@tahir.manzoor

Please find the zip that has the sample docx file.

The docx file has lists inside table cells to position it appropriately. I don’t want the cell and still want list to appear as in the document.
David_Helps_6.docx.zip (43.3 KB)

@ganesh.sv

Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

@tahir.manzoor,

Please find the attachment here.
multi_col.docx.zip (68.1 KB)

@ganesh.sv

Thanks for sharing the document. In your case, we suggest you use the text columns to achieve your requirement. The TextColumn class represents a single text column. TextColumn is a member of the TextColumnCollection collection. The TextColumns collection includes all the columns in a section of a document.

You can indent the paragraph using Paragraph.ParagraphFormat.LeftIndent property. Please read the following article.
Using DocumentBuilder to Modify a Document Easily

Below code example shows how to work with text columns. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

TextColumnCollection columns = builder.PageSetup.TextColumns;
columns.SetCount(3);

List list = doc.Lists.Add(ListTemplate.BulletDefault); ;
builder.ListFormat.List = list;

for (int i = 1; i < 10; i++)
{
    builder.Writeln("List item " + i);
}

builder.InsertBreak(BreakType.ColumnBreak);
{
}

builder.InsertBreak(BreakType.ColumnBreak);

{
}

builder.ListFormat.RemoveNumbers();
builder.InsertBreak(BreakType.SectionBreakContinuous);
builder.Writeln();

builder.PageSetup.TextColumns.SetCount(1);

builder.Writeln("Jun-2012 To Jul-2012 (Certificate of completion of the Courses)");
builder.ListFormat.List = list;
builder.ParagraphFormat.LeftIndent = 180;
builder.Writeln("High Time International English Cente");

doc.Save(MyDir + @"18.11.docx");