Adding multiple stocks details of companies into one stock chart (OHLC) in .NET

i'm having a candle stick chart (stock chart OHLC) which shows more than one company data in a single chart, for a single chart i'm able to draw chart, but with multiple company data, i'm unable to draw chart.

using "aspose.cell" for .net. exporting the charts into excel, for that chart with multiple company can be drawn as seperate stockcharts, but i want to make it into one single chart.

lets say :

Company Name Open High Low Close
Microsoft 21.00 27.20 23.49 25.45
Mutual Fund 1 28.52 25.03 19.55 23.05
Mutual Fund 2 9.05 19.05 15.12 17.32
Company Name Open High Low Close
Google 19 17.2 12.49 6.45
Mutual Fund 1 13.52 15.03 29.55 20.05
Mutual Fund 2 19.05 12.05 5.12 11.32

for above , i want to have both the data in one single ohlc chart.

below is what i've drawn in wpf application and below is what i wanna export.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Could you create your desired chart in MS Excel manually based on your dataset (in the sheet), save the Excel file and provide us here, we will check how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs. Also, provide us your sample code (runnable) using Aspose.Cells APIs that you are using now with the template files (input + output etc.), so we may evaluate it as well on our end.

Thank you.

The file attached is only the input.Though wat i want is not able to draw in excel, but u can check it on the image attachment in the post.

Code is there in the excel file

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

I have checked your template file. I still suspect, you did not provide us the template file that contains your desired chart in MS Excel manually. I am afraid, to move forward properly to create your desired chart via Aspose.Cells, we need a template Excel file with your desired chart that you may create it in MS Excel manually. If you could create your desired chart manually in MS Excel, we will check and help you on how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thank you.

@PetersCarol,

Is there anything I can help you with? Please elaborate with details and samples, we will check and help you accordingly.