Adding Oleobjectframe to shape of powerpoint template (.pot)

Hi

I could create oleobjectframe but how could i paste it to a shape[1] of existing powerpoint template (pot). Actually, i could add a newslide to powerpoint template and add oleobjectframe like below:

OleObjectFrame oof = sld.Shapes.AddOleObjectFrame(x, 0, slideWidth, slideHeight, "Excel.Sheet.8", chartOleData);

kindly help me out to draw chart in shape(ex. shape[0] or shape[1]) of powerpoint template.

---
Thanks
Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

Every shape has its own properties and structure. OleObjectFrame is a special type of shape, so no other shape can be casted to OleObjectFrame. As a workaround, you can insert an Ole Object in your PowerPoint template and update it setting its properties like ObjectData, ObjectClassName, ObjectProgId etc.

Hi Sabir,

Thanks for your earlier response. But could you please share me some sample code how to create chart in powerpoint template. I also need the option to view datasheet on clicking on the chart. So i created chart in excel and taken the oleobjectframe and added the shape aspose ppt slide.

I have uploaded c# code which i worked on, for your reference.

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards
Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

As in a separate thread by you, i have mentioned that you can seek help from Aspose.Cells product family forum for various options regarding chart creation in MS Excel Sheets. If you are talking about MS Charts in PPT, it is not supported by Aspose.Slides for .NET component.