Adding same xml-schema based pdf multiple times

Hi,

I have a xml-schema based document with attachments. These attachments are also xml-schema based and contain formfields (text and checkbox). I need to add the same attachment several times to the end of main document. If I try to do this I get an error: "Non-unique field name: ". I understand why I get this error, but the question is that is there some other way to add the same attachment multiple times?

I add the attachment like this:
pdf.BindXML(, null);

Thanks for your answer.

Hi Jape,

Thanks for your inquiry. We need to test the scenario at our end. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample xml file here and we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

thanks for you answer and sorry for the delay in my answer. I’ve solved this problem by making each attachment an individual pdf. After that I save each pdf to stream, add streams to an array and finally by using PdfFileEditor´s Concatenate -method I add streams to main document. Seems to work. Perhaps not the most elegant or fasted (as in performance) way to solve this, but I was in hurry. :slight_smile:

Jape

Hi Jape,

Thanks for your inquiry. It is good to know that you have managed to resolve the issue using workaround. However we will appreciate it if you please share the source code and documents here to reproduce the original reported issue, so we will look into it and provide you information accordingly.

Best Regards,