We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Adding text through PDF Mender puts text in the wrong place with 3.9.0

I was testing out version 3.9.0 when I found that entering text into a specific location on a pdf no longer works correctly.

Here is the code.

Dim oPDFMender As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileMend(sDocumentPath, sTempPath)
Dim sDate As String = Today.Month.ToString & "/" & Today.Day.ToString & "/" & Today.Year.ToString.Substring(2, 2)
oPDFMender.AddText(New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FormattedText(sDate, System.Drawing.Color.Black, Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FontStyle.HelveticaBold, Aspose.Pdf.Kit.EncodingType.Winansi, True, _FontSize), nPage, nDateX, nDateY, nDateX + DateRectangleWidth, nDateY + DateRectangleHeight)
oPDFMender.Close()

If you run this code with any x and y you will notice that it is putting the text in correctly using version 3.7.0.0 but if you then try it with 3.9.0 the text is always lower than it is supposed to be.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have tested this issue at my end and noticed the problem. I have logged this issue as PDFKITNET-12767 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the matter and you’ll be updated via this forum thread, once the issue is resolved.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12767) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.