Adding Vba macro from Aspose cells not working

I am trying to add a Vba macro to excel from aspose cells using java referenced from

The Module is created but it do not shows any macro code inside which we sent by module.setCodes(“our_macro_code”)
It also shows a separate sheet with warning “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Cells for Java.Copyright 2003 - 2022 Aspose Pty Ltd.” although i am using latest version of asposeCells
Please help !!!

@rohit1609,

I did test the exact code to add vba codes/macro to a new Excel file via Aspose.Cells for Java v22.5 (please try it if you are not already using it) and it works fine and as expected. If you still find any issue, kindly do provide your template files (input file and output file) and share your sample code to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

This is inevitable and evaluation version limitation when you do not set a valid license in code. See the document on licensing for your reference:

If you want to test Aspose.Cells without evaluation version limitations, request a 30-day temporary license. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License? for more information.

PS. please zip the files prior attaching here.