We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ADDSumit button not working

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor add = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor("input.pdf","output.pdf");

add.AddSubmitBtn("submit", 1, "Submit", "http://XX.XX.XX.65/BNAMapping/image.aspx", 100, 450, 150, 475);

add.Save();

Am able to see the button that was inserted on the PDF. But nothing is working even clicking on the PDF multiple times. Also the label for the submit button is not being displayed

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Posting AcroForm data to an external web page - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.4.2 where I have tried adding the Submit button to one of my sample PDF forms and as per my observations, the data is being transmitted/submitted to remote URL. Can you please share the source PDF document to which you are trying to add the Submit button. It seems to be a problem with the original PDF form that you are using.

However concerning to the issue that title information for Submit button is not being displayed, I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-32225 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32225) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.