Addtitional zeroes in Spreadsheet are being truncated

Sorry this post was created on error. The spreadsheet being retrieved was not the spreadsheet being saved as test. Once the column was formatted as text and retrieved properly, the issue went away.

I have a spreadsheet that has a date in one of the columns. For business reasons we add a 000 at the end. These zeroes get truncated when we puil data from the spreadsheet. (.xlsx)… Have formatted the column as text to no avail.
Any advise as to how to pull this column without truncating the zeroes when present. The same space gets filled with other numbers when applicable so I can’t just eliminate the three digits…The data looks something like this: 2018-04-10 10:10:38.000.

I’m using Aspose version 8.4.0.0. on C#.

@ngreyes,

Thanks for sharing some details.

How could you insert your so called date value (2018-04-10 10:10:38.000 ) into some cell and make it count as Date/Time in MS Excel manually? The issue does not seem to have any links with Aspose.Cells APIs but it is the MS Excel’s behavior for your underlying digits from date values being truncated. Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications when handling DateTime in the worksheet cells. If you could accomplish the task in MS Excel, Aspose.Cells can do that. So, could you provide us a sample Excel file (which you may create in MS Excel manually) containing your desired value inserted as Date/Time value, we will check on how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.

Furthermore, since you are using an older version of the product, so we cannot evaluate your issue using older version either. Please try using our latest version (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9 (latest)) and paste your sample code (using v18.9) to demonstrate on how you are retrieving those values and finding the truncation issue.