AddVideoFrame - Video is not working

Hi ,

I am trying to add the video in a presentation but while runing the ppt video is not working.

Below are the samples code

string FileName = "~" + context.Request.ApplicationPath + "/admin/SlideKitVideo/MOA.wmv"

Shape shp = slidee.Shapes.AddVideoFrame(1050, 1100, 3600, 2400, FileName);//Adding a Video Frame in the presentation

Actually Its work fine if we give the static path like C:\\MOA.wmv, But my file are at the web server not at clinet machin. so please let me know how I will add the file from the web server folder.

Thanks

Dilip

Dear Dilip,

Yes, it will only work for video files on local file system and not for remote files.

FYI: MS PowerPoint does not embed video inside it, it only adds a link to the video file and the path of video file must be correct/complete in order to play it. AddVideoFrame also works the same way.

Hi faiz,

Thanks for quick reply.

Its working fine for me on the web server also, but the video files should be in the same directory where the aspx.cs file contain the AddVideoFrame calling function.

In my web project "AdminHandler" is a Dir which contain one handler that contain the function AddVideoFrame. If I am putting the Video files in the same Dir then PPT works fine for me. But if I am putting the Video in the Different Dir then it will not run the Video in PPT.

Now please let me know that how to add the complete path for video that are in different Dir.

Thanks

Dilip