Adjust ITable width for Slide size

Hello,

I am building an ITable dynamically, but need to limit it’s width so that it stays within the boundaries of the Slide. Is there a formula to accomplish this? In other words, if I were about to add some Cells to an ITable for a given Row, prior to doing that how do I calculate the width of the Cell and query the Slide to see if it has room for it?

Help appreciated, as always (code snippet even more so…)

Thanks.

As a clarification to my previous posting:

Of course I can simply loop through all cells, add their respective Width values to a tally and compare this to the Slide width. That’s straightforward.

What I am really wondering is if there is a way to configure an ITable to automatically “split” into a new table, much the same way that Cells can be split.

Thanks.

Hi Scott,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that you can alter the table width and height by adjusting the row heights and columns width. I request you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference where you will find example for adjusting table width and height in accordance with slide size. I hope this will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

iTable.setWidth(386); is not working. It does not resize and takes old iTable width only