Adjust Opacity of Image Frame (ShapeType.Image) in Word Document using C# .NET

I’m trying to add shape using ShapeType.Image. And I need to make it frame opacity. Opacity property is not working. result.zip (232.1 KB)
In this result file you can see what I have. Frame is not opacity. Is There any possibility to make it opacity?

@chub,

Regarding the result.zip file that you attached with your previous post appears to be corrupted; and we are unable to extract the content of it on our end. Can you please re-attach correct ZIP file here for further testing?

Try this one - result.zip (231.9 KB)

@chub,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-19835 . We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@chub,

Please elaborate your inquiry further by providing complete details of your usecase along with simplified input Word document containing the image and expected document showing the desired output here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.

Moreover, if you just want to set opacity for stroke of the image, then please use “Stroke.Opacity” property.
We noticed that that problematic shape in your previous document has opacity for the image fill: <v:fill opacity="0.5" />. So, may be you want to set opacity for image background. At this case you additionally have to enable fill i.e. set Fill.On = true for the image. As the result fill color with specified opacity will be considered.

Please also provide code snippet that you are currently using along with input/expected Word documents here for our reference.

@chub,

Regarding WORDSNET-19835, we have completed the work on this issue and concluded to close this issue with “not a bug” status because of lack of further information from your end. In case you may have further inquiries or may need any help in future, please let us know.