Adobe illustrator file support for C#/Java?

I just purchased the Java license and I was able to load any PSD file and save it to a picture but it seems like ai files are not supported? I tried in C# and in Java and each time that I do for Image.load() for an AI file I get that this file type is not supported. Is it something in plans or maybe just a bug?
(AiImage)Image.load(path); …
seems like I can’t attach an ai file, but I tried a very simple ai file with just a drawing on a circle in one layer and even that failed.

test.ai.zip (1.1 MB)

@dimka87il

I regret to share that at present the requested file format support is not available in API. A ticket with ID PSDNET-974 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@dimka87il
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-995

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-995) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi