Adobe LiveCycle PDF format

I just tried converting to TIF with Adobe LiveCycle form, version 7.2 (attached in zip, PDF and TIFF) with the latest version of Aspose.PDF (6.4) and it is still not able to convert. Is there any plan to support Adobe LiveCycle? We are trying to consolidate using Aspose for document conversions but it is not going to be possible with these issues unresolved.

Below is the code for the conversion:

public void PDFToTiff(String pdfFilename, String tiffFileName)

{

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdfFilename);

//create Resolution object

Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution resolution = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution(300);

//create TiffSettings object

Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings tiffSettings = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings();

tiffSettings.Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.CCITT4;

tiffSettings.Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Default;

tiffSettings.Shape = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ShapeType.Landscape;

tiffSettings.SkipBlankPages = false;

//create TIFF device

Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice tiffDevice = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);

//convert a particular page and save the image to stream

int numPages = pdfDocument.Pages.Count;

for (int i = 1; i <= numPages; i++)

{

tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, i,i, tiffFileName + i.ToString() + ".tif");

}

}

This code works fine with other PDFs that are not Adobe Live Cycle versions.

Regards,

Hi Dave,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to notice the issue regarding the PDF2Tiff conversion. The issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-31993. We will update you regarding any update against this issue via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Greetings. Any updates on the status of supporting Adobe Live Cycle forms? Is this something that Aspose plans on supporting? We currently have to pay license fees for Adobe SDK and were hoping to consolidate SOLELY on Aspose to handle all conversions. This problem is key in keeping us from doing this and also to relay this to other divisions across the company. Any information regarding status and complexity of adding this functionality to Aspose.PDF is greatly appreciated. We are very eager to help in any way possible as well.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hi Dave,

I have requested our development team to share an update / ETA regarding your reported issue. As soon as I get a response, I will update you via this forum thread.

Thank you for being patient,

Is there any update regarding this issue as we also have this requirement to convert these document to jpgs

@shibbert79

The ticket was postponed due to some technical limitations and huge amount of time requirements. However, your concerns have been recorded under it and we will surely inform you once we make some updates in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.