Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Advanced drawing command in polyline encountered

Hi
i have a problem when uploading this attached file, could you please help me with the following error.

Kind regards

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

<h2> <i>Advanced drawing command in polyline encountered.</i>
        <font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, 

sans-serif ">

<font size="1"><b> Description: </b>An unhandled exception occurred during 

the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace
for more information about the error and where it originated in the
code.

<br><br><b> Exception Details: </b></font>

<font size="1">Aspose.Slides.PptReadException: 

Advanced drawing command in polyline encountered.

Source Error:

<br><br>

<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="100%">
           <tbody><tr>
              <td>
                  <code></code><pre>Line 238:            if (Page.IsValid && Request["folderid"] != null)<br>Line 239:            {<br><font color="red">Line 240:                Presentation inpPresentation = new Presentation(this.fupUploadAssets.PostedFile.InputStream);<br></font></pre></td></tr></tbody></table></font><br><br>

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please share some more details about your problem along with some additional information that you can think may help us while resolving this issue.

<span style=“font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: “Arial”,“sans-serif”;”>
We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Mudassir,

The problem occurs when i upload the attached file and want to create a new Presentation object. The file i attached have a circle drawing with lots of lines, which makes a circle and the aspose.slides component somehow cant translate these polylines.

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular,

sans-serif ">

Presentation inpPresentation = new Presentation(this.fupUploadAssets.PostedFile.InputStream);

Hi Oliver,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have tested the presentation with following lines of code snippet and was successfully able to opening the PPT file and passing that to a presentation object.

FileStream fs = new FileStream("d:\\ppt\\2+-+Francis_test3.ppt", FileMode.Open);

Presentation inpPresentation = new Presentation(fs);

inpPresentation.Write("d:\\ppt\\2+-+Francis_test3_NEW.ppt");

fs.Close();

Thanks and Regards,