Advanced drawing command in polyline encountered

Hi
i have a problem when uploading this attached file, could you please help me with the following error.

Kind regards

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

<h2> <i>Advanced drawing command in polyline encountered.</i>
        <font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, 

sans-serif ">

<font size="1"><b> Description: </b>An unhandled exception occurred during 

the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace
for more information about the error and where it originated in the
code.

<br><br><b> Exception Details: </b></font>

<font size="1">Aspose.Slides.PptReadException: 

Advanced drawing command in polyline encountered.

Source Error:

<br><br>

<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="100%">
           <tbody><tr>
              <td>
                  <code></code><pre>Line 238:            if (Page.IsValid && Request["folderid"] != null)<br>Line 239:            {<br><font color="red">Line 240:                Presentation inpPresentation = new Presentation(this.fupUploadAssets.PostedFile.InputStream);<br></font></pre></td></tr></tbody></table></font><br><br>

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please share some more details about your problem along with some additional information that you can think may help us while resolving this issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Mudassir,

The problem occurs when i upload the attached file and want to create a new Presentation object. The file i attached have a circle drawing with lots of lines, which makes a circle and the aspose.slides component somehow cant translate these polylines.

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular,

sans-serif ">

Presentation inpPresentation = new Presentation(this.fupUploadAssets.PostedFile.InputStream);

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have tested the presentation with following lines of code snippet and was successfully able to opening the PPT file and passing that to a presentation object.

FileStream fs = new FileStream("d:\\ppt\\2+-+Francis_test3.ppt", FileMode.Open);
Presentation inpPresentation = new Presentation(fs);
inpPresentation.Write("d:\\ppt\\2+-+Francis_test3_NEW.ppt");
fs.Close();

Thanks and Regards,