Advice on Optimisation

Hi,

I was wondering if you could give me any advice on Aspose.Excel Optimisation.

I generate all our spreadsheets at runtime in code. Our spreadsheets typically have 10 worksheet tabs each with several images that I embed using j = sheets(iSheet).Pictures.Add(iRow - 1, 0, objChart.DirectoryName & objChart.ChartName). This all works fine when I run it as a single user, but when we stress test the sytem and several people request the spreadsheets at the same time, some users have missing tabs and graphics.

Can you think of any reason why this might happen and what I might do to overcome the problem - also any optimisation tips would be useful? I’m using ASP.Net/IIS 6.0 on a Windows 2003 Server.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

You mean some users got blank file? Or some files just missed some tabs and graphic (not all of them)?

Could you send me some of your result file? I will investigate this problem.

Hi Laurence,

I meant that some files just missed some tabs and graphics (not all of them).

I will re-do a stress test later in the week and if I get the problem again I will forward you a result file.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Laurence,

Just to let you know that the problem was nothing to do with Aspose.Excel but was to do with transferring values between forms - the stress test worked fine once I’d changed the code.

Andy