After applying license conversion speed falls dramatically

I have a project where i need to parse powerpoint files and work with them. There is a lot of places in code where i need to get thumbnail of shape or slide and before buying a license getThumbnail() method worked fast, but after applying license parsing speed decrease drastically and now opening pptx file takes about 10 seconds and saving takes about 30 seconds. I created two same projects: one without license and the other one with license and when i’m trying to iterate through all the shape to get their thumbnails using licensed project it takes about 10 times slower then the same without license applied. I’m using the latest version of .Net slides. Could you please advise.

@obrusentsov,

I have observed your comments and its strange that you are facing performance issue after you apply license. I request you to please provide the sample projects, source presentation files and Operating System details. Please also provide the statics achieved on your end as well for both versions.

Thank you for your reply. The issue solved itself when i tried to run compiled exe file. It runs really quick. To see that issue try to get thumbnail for each shape in many slides in debug mode using Visual Studio 2017 on windows 10 pro. After applying license the speed will decrease

@obrusentsov,

We are glad to know that things started working on your end. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.