After click on submit data dissappears with tomee in OS Linux

After clicking on submit, the data from gridweb dissappears on O S Linux using Tomee Tomcat as server.
emptyGrid.PNG (12.9 KB)

@nenciuioa,

Could you please share sample project and sample files to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

When I test from my local pc on localhost (I am using Windows) it works fine.

@nenciuioa,

Could you please share complete environment details where it is not working?

the environment details are:
Java: OpenJDK Runtime Environment, 11.0.17+0-suse-3.49.2-x8664
Server: Apache Tomcat/9.0.68
on OS: Linux

I also attach here a part of what i use from gridweb in my projectproject.7z (270.2 KB)

@nenciuioa,

I checked your sample project a bit and found you are using some older version of the API including acw_client resource files. We recommend you to kindly try using our latest version (Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for Java v23.1) with latest resource files in acw_client folder. You may download our latest demos of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for Java and give it a try. Let us know if you still find the issue on linux OS.

I tried with changing the acw_client files with the new ones, also the version of gridweb is 23.1.
There is still the same issue on Os Linux.

@nenciuioa
can you provide the whole project which can reproduce the issue.
I can not run the file gridwebNodes.xhtml.
you 'd better try reproduce the issue in our demo page.
with the simplest code

Hello,
I installed on VM Linux Ubuntu and I run your demos and I found same problem on submit in a scenario. I will attach here details.
I run springdemo, with path “gridwebdemo/sheets”
I update one cell, then click on submit and after submit the sheet is empty.
Is this this how it should work? Because from what I understand the submit button just submits the data.

Thank you for your help!gridweb1.PNG (213.5 KB)
gridweb2.PNG (225.6 KB)
gridweb3.PNG (198.1 KB)

in myside ,I can not reproduce this issue.though my enviroment is windows .
I do’t think it is related with diffrent os .
however,we will investigate more .

@nenciuioa make sure you just run the demo project from our github demo example?
or can you provide your project

@nenciuioa
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45142

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@nenciuioa
please check the console output info ,and you will find the root cause of the issue.
qq20230209101948.png (44.5 KB)

for your secenario.
please set the temp file path to the exist path. then every thing will be ok.
the code location is at Application.java main method at line 54