After converting html to word, the word document is garbled

The html is as the attachment “Mail body to word garbled test.html”, the converted word document is as the attachment “Mail body to word garbled test.docx”.
The code for the conversion is as follows:
邮件正文转word乱码测试.docx (5.6 KB)

邮件正文转word乱码测试.docx (12.1 KB)

@Maggie_Pan Could you please zip and attach your source HTML document here for testing? We will check conversion on our side and provide you more information. As I can see both attached DOCX documents have problems with content.

The attachment is a web page, not a document or PDF, I can’t upload it here, I have replied to your email, I wonder if you can receive it

@Maggie_Pan You can zip the required files and attach zip archive here.

zip.zip (5.9 KB)

Please see the attachment. Please find out the reason, thank you

@Maggie_Pan Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest 23.10 version of Aspose.Words for Java and the following simple code:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\in.html");
doc.save("C:\\Temp\\out.docx");

out.docx (7.9 KB)

Please try using the latest version and let us know if the problem still persist on your side.

Dear,See the attachment for details.

See the attachment for details.

Thanks.

image002.jpg (169 Bytes)

(Attachment 邮件正文转word乱码测试.html is missing)

邮件正文转word乱码测试.docx (5.58 KB)

@Maggie_Pan Thank you for additional information. As I have mentioned above, the problem is not reproducible on my side using the latest 23.10 version. Please try using the latest version and let us know if the problem still persist.

Hi,When upgrading from 18.9 to 23.10, are there any areas that are not compatible or require business system modification or attention?

Can you use the lower version 18.9 first and see if you can repeat the problem? Otherwise, using only 23.10 to find no garbled code problem does not prove that 23.10 can solve the problem

@Maggie_Pan Yes, the problem is reproducible with 18.9 version of Aspose.Words.

There were a lot of fixes and improvements after 18.9 version. You can find all changes in our release notes:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net/release-notes/
Please let us know in case of any issue with updating Aspose.Words version.