After converting the layer to PNG, I lost the layer effects, font styles, and unsupported emoji font

20230617233335.png (82.7 KB)

var psdOpts = new PsdLoadOptions()
{
LoadEffectsResource = true,
ReadOnlyMode = false,
UseDiskForLoadEffectsResource = true,
};
var psdInstance = Aspose.PSD.Image.Load(PsdAssetName, psdOpts) as PsdImage;
var pngOpts = new PngOptions()
{
ColorType = Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Png.PngColorType.Truecolor
};
psdInstance.Save(“Assets/Preview.png”, pngOpts);

@finalsun could you please provide input file for the investigation.

MenuUIForm.zip (126.1 KB)

thank you for your reply. I want to use Aspose.PSD to read the layers and layer effects of the psd. I don’t need to modify the psd at runtime. Does Aspose.PSD support rasterizing the layers and layer effects into one image?
I now have to rasterize (or convert to Smart Objects) all layers with effects from Photoshop in order for Aspose.PSD to output the correct image. But I hope that Aspose.PSD can get the correct result directly without relying on PS software.

@Dmitriy.Sorokin Hi ?

@finalsun
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-983

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Until Aspose.PSD Team does this task try to use ReadOnly mode:
using (var psdImage = (PsdImage)Image.Load(srcFile, new PsdLoadOptions() { ReadOnlyMode = true, LoadEffectsResource = true }))
{
psdImage.Save(outFile, new PngOptions() { ColorType = PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha });
}