After upgrading Aspose.Word DLL to higher version than 20.10, PDF document generation has grey color dynamic field generated

We have recently upgraded the Aspose.Word DLL from 20.10 to latest and stable version. However during PDF file generation all dynamic fields are generated as grey color.
Is there any color changes in all higher version of Aspose.Word DLL. This is a urgent and critical issue at present for my deliverables. Kindly help in this context is required. This is a Blocker for us for our latest Release.
image.png (15.9 KB)

@poonammishra Could you please attach your input MS Word document and PDF documents generated on your side using old and new version of Aspose.Words? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Test for Grey dynamic Field Output Error file.pdf (35.5 KB)
Test for Grey dynamic Field Template input.docx (30.9 KB)
Test for Grey dynamic Field Expected file.pdf (34.1 KB)
Attached are the files with names Please refer those files.

@poonammishra Could you please also share the code that you use to fill the template with data or save your output document to DOCX and attach it here?

Kindly use the attached Word file and try to convert to PDF file using Aspose.Word DLL above using latest version.Test for Grey dynamic Field.docx (26.9 KB)

@poonammishra Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest 22.3 version of Aspose.Words for .NET and the following simple code:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

Please see the output PDF produced on my side: out.pdf (33.8 KB)