Alignment is missing when converting from word to pdf

Hello,

The two alignment issues are present in the PDF converted file on Page #1 Item 1.1.3 and Page #2 Item 1.1.11. (I attached the PDF file).
TestFileAlignment V2.PDF (293.6 KB)
TestFileAlignment V2.docx (435.6 KB)

Hi @aabuhijleh,

Please can you share you code and the version of Aspose.PDF that you have installed? That will help me to provide a quick answer.

@aabuhijleh Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24474. We will keep you informed an let you know once it is resolved.

FYI @mlyra Aspose.PDF is not required to convert Word document to PDF.

Thanks that mean you are able to duplicate the issue?

Any thing is needed from my side?

@aabuhijleh Yes, we have managed to reproduce the problem. Currently no additional information is required from your side. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is resolved.

Hello,
Can I know why the bug ticket is postponed?

Thanks

@aabuhijleh The issue occurs because text wrapping around floaters in header is not supported by Aspose.Words layout. There is a wide floating table in the header. Microsoft Word wraps an empty paragraph in the header around the table. The header height is greater in Microsoft Word because of that. In Aspose.Words layout, main text contents are shifted up because of a different header height which leads to different content distribution across pages and incorrect positions of text-relative shapes.

The issue is to be addressed by the main issue WORDSNET-9975. It is postponed for now because Mircosoft Word behavior is no documented and is not always obvious. We cannot provide you a reliable estimate at the moment.