Alignment is not properly rendering in Output pdf

Hi,
Please find the images for the data of template word document and output pdf file.
Issue is not rendering the data properly. Alignment was not proper.
Could you please check the images and suggest.
1)
template_data_in_word-document.PNG (3.4 KB)
Output_with_space_in_pdf.PNG (4.0 KB)

template_data_in_word-document1.PNG (932 Bytes)
Output_with_space_and_box_in_pdf.PNG (3.9 KB)

Regards,
Rakesh

@Rakesh_M Could you please provide you sample input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to analyze the issue using screenshots.

It is not possible, because the template and output file is having the business data. However, If you look at the image, you can understand the issue.

Template data:

In accordance with the Germany Data protection laws and regulations, including regulation DE003, the data is obliged to periodically review information relating to its customer and register, in relation to the Know Your Customer.

In pdf Output:
In accordance with the Germany Data protection laws and regulations, including regulation DE003,
the
data is obliged to periodically review information relating to its customer and register, in relation to the Know Your Customer.

Issue was: In the above paragraph, after DE003 the text is getting the new line kind. Please check.

Issue 2: same spaces issue and square bullet is not displaying properly.

@Rakesh_M I see the issue on the screenshots, but, I am afraid, without real documents it is not possible to determine the reason of the issue or analyze it. You can remove sensitive data from your document and provide documents simple enough just to reproduce the problem on our side. We will investigate the problem and provide you more information.

It is not possible actually.
But the template is having different paragraphs and getting the issue in few paragraphs.

@Rakesh_M Thank you for additional information. But, unfortunately, it is impossible to resolve the problem without ability to reproduce it on our side. The documents are required to reproduce the problem, analyze it and fix it.

Ok, I think it is related to paragraph justification.
Any help on how do i apply to paragraph justification in the code?

@Rakesh_M You can apply paragraph justification using ParagraphFormat.Alignment property. Please see our documentation to learn more about applying formatting to paragraphs:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/working-with-paragraphs/