after the table is formatted with table style, i get an alignment problem in docx file. With the doc file, it works correctly. (I use Aspose Word 11.6.0 version for Java)
Steps for the adjustment problem:
1. Load input.docx file. Note: the file has already a table style “Test Table Style”. Table-Style has header (first line) with center alignment.
2. Create a table.
3. Apply the table style “Test Table Style” to the created table
4. Apply left alignment for the first cell (setAlignment(ParagraphAlignment.LEFT)).
5. Save as Word XP-2003 “output.doc” file.
6. Save as Word 2007-2010 “output.docx” file.
Results: In the docx file the alignment is centered in the first cell, which is wrong.
In the doc file the cell is correctly left aligned
The test class and “input.docx” file are attacted.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6821 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
it looks like, this issue hasn’t been resolved yet. Can you please give an estimate, as to when a fix will be available. It’s been almost five months since we reported this issue. We have to be able to tell our customers, when they can expect a solution.
Eudemonia Solutions AG