We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

All Caps option not respected when converting to XAML flow document

We are using the option to save a Word document as a XAML flow document in order to preview the document in WPF. I think that this may still be a preview feature, but generally it works really well.

However, we have noted that the All Caps option is not respected when converting to XAML. Could this be fixed?

Thanks.

Edit: I've added a solution file that demos the problem. Click the All Caps button to see a file whose text should display in all capitals.

Click the Outline button to get a crash with a valid Word document. This is a different problem, but I've included it in this repro too. It seems as though Aspose can't cope with many levels of outlining. Edit the Word file to reduce the indenting in the list and it starts working.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your 1) input Word document, 2) output XAML flow document and 3) source code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

I uploaded the requested information some time ago. Has there been any progress on this?

Thanks,
Olly

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.5.0, I managed to reproduce a couple of issues on my side. I have logged the following two issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-8421: FlowDocumentScrollViewer does not display ‘All Caps’ effect in XamlFlowPack document
WORDSNET-8422: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs during saving to XAML

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8421) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8422) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you very much for these two fixes.

Please would you have a look at the attachment AsposeProblemReport2.zip? It contains a repro for another XAML bug.

Thanks,
Olly

Hi,

Thanks for these fixes. I've attached another bug repro that doesn't appear to be resolved. Could someone look into this please? (The attachment is to another message, but I've just realised that I replied to an automated message, so this is just in case that goes nowhere.)

Thanks,
Olly

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Oliver:

Thank you very much for these two fixes.

Please would you have a look at the attachment AsposeProblemReport2.zip? It contains a repro for another XAML bug.

Thanks,
Olly

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.6.0, I managed to reproduce 'System.Windows.Markup.XamlParserException' on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8514. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8514) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.