All date strings as integer of time line shapes after PDF export a VSD-File

Hello,

I create a VSD-File with Visio and use time line shapes with date fields.
After finish my creation I convert the VSD to PDF with Aspose.Diagram and all date strings converted to integers?

See attachments: input.vsd and output.pdf

Kind regards

dirk

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for contacting support. We’ve tested your source Visio against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET version 5.9.0 and managed to replicate the problem said. We’ve logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50664 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50664 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.1.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50664) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.