All my posts in priority support are gone!

Hi,
I used priority support for a year. After expiration of my priority support, I can not access my previous posts. Expiration of priority support should stop me to send new posts and reporting new issues, but at least the previous posts which were sent and not resolved at the support duration should not be removed!
Apart from the fact that this approach is against any customer centered policy, without access to my prior posts I will not learn if an issue is finally resolved so that I might decide to renew my subscription.

To be precise, I need to learn about the current status of the issue below:
<a href="

Best Regards,
Nerssi Nasiri Amini

Hi,

I contacted one of your colleagues through Live chat and he enabled me to view my previous posts in read-only. But I still need to know about the status of the development of the feature in the thread below:
<a href="

This feature is very crucial to our future planning and we need to know when it will be delivered approximately.

Best Regards,
Nerssi Nasiri Amini

Hi Nerssi,

Thank you for your post.

As you mentioned your product subscription and priority support subscription expired on 23 July 2013.
I can see that you should still have ‘read-only’ access to your previous posts in the Priority Support forum including this issue -

You should be able to access your posts but as you only have read-only access you will not be able to add new posts or add new comments to existing posts.

Also, please try completely logging out of www.aspose.com, clear your browser cache and then login again.

Many thanks.
Simon

Hi Nerssi,

Thanks for your inquiry and I am sorry to hear about the troubles you have encountered so far. Regarding your “Priority Support Access Denied” issue, we are looking into it and will get back to you shortly.
Nerssi:
To be precise, I need to learn about the current status of the issue below:
<a href="
I have verified the status of WORDSNET-6721 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that the fix of your issue has been postponed. This is because the fix of your issue actually depends on the implementation of a complex new feature in Aspose.Words. We’ll be sure to let you know via this thread as soon as we make some progress or resolve the issue completely. Again, we’re sorry for the inconveniences you have been facing due to this issue.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6721) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.