All text is bold

Hi

I have a problem with your latest release 4.4.1. If i have a pdf document with a section and 2 text object, that both have IsHtmlTagSupported = true and the text in the first textobject is all bold and the text in the next textobject is not supposed to be all bold, the the resulting pdf document have all the text bold.

I have attached a sample project, that show the problem.

Hello Jens,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-17848. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, During my testing, I have observed that the issue is occurring in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.4.1 whereas when tested with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.4.0, the text is being displayed without any problem.

I know, that the issue is not in version 4.4.0 but then I was having this problem: <a href=" .

Hello Jens,

The wrong paragraph ordering issue was resolved in this release but I'm afraid it introduced this text bold problem. We will try our level best to get this issue resolved in our next Release/HotFix. Please spare us little time and we will try our level best to get it resolved, ASAP.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17848) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.