Allow sub-accounts to see all paid support tickets

Hi,
I have several sub-account users that created paid support tickets, but everyone is only able to see their tickets. As the main account user, I can see them all, but is it possible to allow also the sub-account tickets to see them all? When one of them is on vacation, nobody else can take the relay as it is right now.

Thanks,
Normand

Hi @ncarbonneau,

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that at the ticket overview page (Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd.) your sub-accounts can click ok “Display All Tickets”. That should show all the tickets of all subaccounts.

Kindly let me know if you have any problems after displaying all tickets.

Best regards,
Tomislav Medic

Hi Tomislav,

Yes, I can see them all because I am the account owner. But people having sub-accounts also need to see them all, but they can’t. Which means that I am the only one having this access.

Thanks,
Normand

Hi @ncarbonneau,

Thank you for your patience.

Kindly confirm if your sub-accounts tried clicking on “Display All Tickets” button.
Also, if possible, please share the screenshot of one of your sub-accounts accessing Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd. and we will investigate.

Best regards,

Hi,
Yes, we are aware about the “Display All Tickets” - “Display My Tickets” toggle button.
Here is what I see as the account owner (5 tickets created by 2 sub-accounts)

image.png (33.9 KB)

Now, here is what one of the sub-accounts is seeing (only the 4 he created)

image.png (109.9 KB)

Thanks,
Normand

Hello @ncarbonneau,

Thank you for your confirmation.

Unfortunately, it seems that there is an issue in our system and we are working on determining the cause.
Please note, as a way to work around the issue kindly try adding rgutta@ptc.com as zdeng@ptc.com sub-account. In this case, Ravi will see Zhiyuan’s tickets.

We will get back to you as soon as we determine the cause of this behavior.

Thanks,