Alt-Text for Images

Hi

I am currently using the Aspose PDF Generator version 9.5, using the XML method, along with Visual Studio 2010, and .NET 4.0 to generate some reports from our system.
One of the requirements of our system is that any images included must have some alt-text associated with them, for accessibility purposes. I am unable to figure out how to do this (or if it’s even possible to do with Aspose).
Can someone advise as to how to achieve this goal?
If it’s currently not possible, could you consider adding it to a future release?

I have attached a sample xml file to illustrate the problem.

Thanks
Chris Fairall.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-37355.
We will further investigate this requirement in details and will keep you
updated on the status of a correction. We
apologize for your inconvenience.

However, you may consider adding Title text for image files.

[XML]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><o:p></o:p>

<Pdf xmlns=Aspose.Pdf><o:p></o:p>

<Section PageSize=A4><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

<Image File=http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by-nc-nd/3.0/au/88x31.png Type=Png ><o:p></o:p>

<Title>PNG image</Title><o:p></o:p>

</Image><o:p></o:p>

</Section><o:p></o:p>

</Pdf>

Nayyer.

I don’t think the Title method will suit our needs at this time, but thanks for providing an alternative approach to the issue.

I’ll wait for the feature to be implemented in a future version.

Thanks for your help
Chris

Hi Chris,

The development team will further investigate the requirement as per their schedule and as soon as we have some definite news regarding the implementation of this feature, we will let you know. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.