Alternative text title

I am trying to find correct getter to obtain chart area alternative text title, but without success.
It seems that I have tried all the possible getters on ChartEx object.
I can see get description with chartEx.getAlternativeText(), but no such luck with title.
Though I can see alternative text title it in debug as a private variable of ChartEx object.
Could you point me out how can I get it?
Using 7.5.1 java Aspose.Slides, PPTX related api.

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides. I have observed the image shared by you and like to share that you need to add the alternative text in description rather than title. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

I want to get text, located in Title field, not in description field.
As you might notice: I added both - title and description. Description text I can get with getAlternativeText(), but how can I get title text?
That is the question. Let me know if that is still not a clear question.

Hi,

I have observed the requirement shared and regret too share that at present the support for getting the title field of Alternative Text is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34088 has been created as new feature request to further investigate the requirement and provide the requested feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,