Always Open Excel window in Maximized mode

I am using aspose-cells-2.4.2.4.jar. Users always want the excel to open up in maximized mode. Do you have any method/any work around for that.Thank you for your support in advance.

Hi,

The maximized/minimized depends on last state of Ms-Excel application and not the xls/xlsx format.

Suppose, last time you closed the Ms-Excel application when it was in maximized mode, then next time all the xls/xlsx files will open inside it in Maximized mode and if you closed it in minimized mode, then next time all the xls/xlsx files will open in minimized mode.

Thanks for quick response

Dear MShakeel,

Even though i closed my excel application in maximized mode last time, if i open my downloaded excel it still opens in minimized mode only. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It means, your Ms-Excel application is unable to save its last state. It saves its last state somewhere, may be in some configuration, ini, log, registry, database etc and it seems where it save the state, it is either readonly or your account does not have permission to set it.

Please use administrative account and try other machines. I have checked at my end, Ms-Excel opens the xls/xlsx files in its last state (maximized or minimized) mode.