Am I able to upgrade only aspose.tasks?

Hello everybody,

I have this .net project which I use “Aspose.Total” for several things in my software.
Turns out the version I have is a little old, so I can’t for example import files from MS Project 2016. I mean, I’m pretty sure that the problem is related to the old version of Aspose.

I would like to know if it is possible to keep using this old version of Aspose.Total and purchase only a new licence of aspose.tasks. By doing that I would be able to import files from MS project 2016 and keep using my other licence of Apose.Total

I also would like to know if the newest version actually solves my problem (importing files from MS 2016)

Sincerely,
Arthur Medeiros.

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

MSP 2016 file format uses the same structure as that of MSP 2013. Before going to buy a new license, you can share your sample file with us that we can test at our end using the latest version of the API. You can also get a 30-day temporary license free of cost that will allow you to check the functionality of the API with MSP 2016 files before making a purchase. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

PS: You can retain the Aspose.Total licences of other APIs and use the new one for Aspose.Tasks only. We strongly recommend you to get a temporary license, check all the scenarios at your end and then make a decision.