"Item has already been added." error on CellsHelper.DetectFileFormat() call

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Cells 7.0.4.0. In our code, we use the following code to determine the type of Excel file to determine if it is supported by Aspose:

FileFormatType fileFormat = CellsHelper.DetectFileFormat(this.FilePath);

On one file sent in by a client, we get the following error:

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'DocumentSummaryInformation' Key being added: 'DocumentSummaryInformation'

at System.Collections.SortedList.Add(Object key, Object value)
at ٕ.ݕ.ږ(String ٶ, MemoryStream ԃ)
at ٕ.ٔ.ٲ(ܼ ٳ, ݕ ٴ)
at ٕ.ٔ.ٲ(ܼ ٳ, ݕ ٴ)
at ٕ.ٔ.ٲ(ܼ ٳ, ݕ ٴ)
at ٕ.ٔ.ٲ(ܼ ٳ, ݕ ٴ)
at ٕ.ٔ.ٲ()
at ٕ.ٔ.get_ٖ()
at Aspose.Cells.CellsHelper.ً(String و, Stream ԃ)
at Aspose.Cells.CellsHelper.DetectFileFormat(String fileName)

I can open the file in Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 with no problems. I have attached the file giving the error. Can you tell if there is something wrong with the file, or is it something with Aspose? Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I was able to replicate this problem using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.0.1

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the problem. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40880.

Please see the following code and the screenshot for your reference.

C#

String filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Fondsvergleich_Mail_TIS_fail.xls”;

FileFormatType fmt = CellsHelper.DetectFileFormat(filePath);

Exception
An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'DocumentSummaryInformation' Key being added: 'DocumentSummaryInformation'

Screenshot:

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.0.2

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40880) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40880) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)