"Total" text a the bottom of pivot table

Hi,

Could I get some help please; I may have done something the wrong way in code, or it could really be a bug. We are currently using v7.4.2.5 of Aspose.Cells and we seem to generate an unstable excel file when we clear -> resize a pivot table’s source ListObject if the pivot table’s “Show grand totals for columns” is unticked in the pivot table’s options.

To demonstrate this problem, I have attached a mini project that opens an excel file -> clears a listobject -> resizes the listobject -> and refreshes pivot tables in the workbook.

Please run the project and select the attached “testFile.xlsx” excel file when the Open File Dialog appears.
When the run completes, a message box will tell you where the “generated file.xlsx” file has been saved into (This will be the same directory as where the testFile.xlsx file was saved).

When opening that generated file, there will be a warning prompt stating that there will be some cells overwritten. If you click {No} to the prompt and go to worksheet “Sheet1” you’ll see that the pivot table has the word “Total” right below it (This text isn’t even part of the pivot table; but I have a feeling this came from the hidden grand totals).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have found the same problem after running your project. We will look into it and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

We have also attached our output file for your reference.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41604

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you…

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41604) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.