An error exists on this page

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."

I download a trial version.

I got this error when opening a pdf I created using the pdf generator. My version is Aspose.pdf.dll 8.4.0.0

Creating Pdf hile has srcoll bar.

Are you take a message due to using trial version?

How can I avoid such a message?

Dim document As New Document("c:\1pdf")

document.Encrypt("user", "user1, Permissions.PrintDocument, CryptoAlgorithm.AESx256)
document.Save("2.pdf")

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’ve tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.4 but I’m afraid I’m unable to reproduce the issue at my end. Can you please share your source PDF docuemnt here? So we will test it at our end and will provide you more information.

Moreover, its not the evaluation version issue. Aspose.Pdf evaluation version has
two limitations, evaluation watermark and at most four elements of any
collection can be viewed. You may make a request for 30 days
temporary license to evaluate our product without these limitation.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal Ahmad,
First of All thanks for your support
I didn't create pdf file, only I encrypted preexisting pdf file.

Maybe Pdf file created Office 2010 or I take pdf file with my mail attachment.

I only want to encrypt a preexisting pdf file.

If I solve this issue, I will buy this component.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. As I requested above, please share your source document. So we will investigate it and will provide you more information. You can use Add/Update button to share document. We will be more than happy to help you out in our product evaluation. Please check following sample code snippet to encrypt an existing PDF document and input/output files are also enclosed here.

var pdfDocument
= new Document(myDir

• “HelloWorld.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

pdfDocument.Encrypt("user", "owner", Permissions.PrintDocument, Aspose.Pdf.CryptoAlgorithm.AESx256);

pdfDocument.Save(myDir + "PasswordProtected.pdf");

Best Regards,

Hi,

I faced the same issue with Aspose version 17.10.0.
It occurs when I use Acrobat Reader but doesn’t with Foxit Reader.

Please support.
Regards.
Tin.

@tintin.heo

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please try your scenario using latest version i.e. Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.1 as it is always recommended to use latest version. In case you still face any issue while opening the file using API or with Adobe Reader after exporting it, please share your input PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.